increasing postings

i am not sure if this has been suggested b4 but, when you get to 100 post you become a premimum member.

why not expand the system with a differnet member type for 200 and 300..etc. people like that kind of stuff.

i saw it on a film forum once and they had things like test pilot, wing-ace star ship commander, stuff like that

What would the theme for the ranking scale be though?

It could be beat em ups: IE new members are Street Fighters, 100+ posts and you can become King of Fighters, and if you have 300+ or whatever then you can be Eternal Champions.

Just an idea :lol:

What would the theme for the ranking scale be though?

It could be beat em ups: IE new members are Street Fighters, 100+ posts and you can become King of Fighters, and if you have 300+ or whatever then you can be Eternal Champions.

Just an idea :lol:

This place needs more ranks than that.

Edited by Agozer

Well I was thinking we could make it characters from one game, but then people would fight as to which character was better etc, so there would be no way to work out a worst--to--best characters list.

Well I was thinking we could make it characters from one game, but then people would fight as to which character was better etc, so there would be no way to work out a worst--to--best characters list.

if it goes that way. it should be street figher. its the most popular and we could do a poll to decide the most popular characeter

EDIT in regard to GC post i didnt have an specific idea. but i will try to think of one now. i have just noticed on other sites when theres prestisge at stack every gets posting! :lol:

PS the site i saw let people change thier avatar to a custom one but we already let that happen here!

Edited by SWAMP_THING