Thrill Kill Emulation

random guy

I am having trouble playing a copy of "thrill kill" on any of my psx emulators (I have ePSXe, PCSX and AdriPSX). Whenever I try to boot the game it just goes to a blank screen. I have tried mounting the image in daemon tools and running the PSEXE, running from the virtual cd or just running the disc image, but all with the same result.

I have tried searching the help forums for those emulators but seeing as Thrill Kill was never released they refuse to discuss it for legal reasons.

It could be possible that I have a dud copy but it seems to be all good...when I mount the image I can go exploring through the folders...anyone have any ideas?

Update: Well, I managed to get it to work a little bit...but it turns out it goes straight to a Mammoth v Mammoth battle (or something like that), and when I win that it gets to the loading screen then stops working.

Is this the version people have? Is this the best I can hope for, or are there fuller versions out there? If this is the only version, should the second loading screen do anything?