Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Thrill Kill Emulation

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Click to view battle stats
I am having trouble playing a copy of "thrill kill" on any of my psx emulators (I have ePSXe, PCSX and AdriPSX). Whenever I try to boot the game it just goes to a blank screen. I have tried mounting the image in daemon tools and running the PSEXE, running from the virtual cd or just running the disc image, but all with the same result.

I have tried searching the help forums for those emulators but seeing as Thrill Kill was never released they refuse to discuss it for legal reasons.

It could be possible that I have a dud copy but it seems to be all good...when I mount the image I can go exploring through the folders...anyone have any ideas?

random guy

random guy

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
    BASS guitar.
Update: Well, I managed to get it to work a little bit...but it turns out it goes straight to a Mammoth v Mammoth battle (or something like that), and when I win that it gets to the loading screen then stops working.

Is this the version people have? Is this the best I can hope for, or are there fuller versions out there? If this is the only version, should the second loading screen do anything?

bbysknnr6

bbysknnr6

Novice

• Members
  • 47 posts
I think you have an early demo version cause the one i have is the full game.

random guy

random guy

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
    BASS guitar.
Really? Cool...where did you get it? I want it, I want it! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users