What do you think was the best year(s) of music?

Alpha

To me, every year there is a mixture of good and horrible music; so I can't pinpoint and say X was the best year(s) of music while everything else sucks.

Um... And the music I've enjoyed in the past, if I happen to hear them again...nostalgia. It's like, whatever recent music I enjoy, if I hear them again years later, I can recall some highlight events of my life during the year which that particular song(s) came out. Know what I mean?

UK 70'S GLAM ROCK

PERIOD

If it wasn't for those boys there wouldn't be CROTCH GRABBIN metal and then rock started to evolve to what it is today :D

R.I.P.

Marc Bolan ... T-REX

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

for me, it's 1992 when the future sound of london went supernova with papua new guinea (accelerator album... ep was released in '91). all my music's been 'electronic' since. now mostly *beat and ambient... and a bit of downtempo. pop used to be good... in the 80's. doesn't interest me now.

oh yeah, and the year when a-ha made the 'take on me' video... i thought it was the coolest~ i still have that ep vinyl somewhere~ anyone remember what year that was?