What toppings do you like on your pizza?

Alpha

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to keep mine simple.  MEATLOVERS BABY!!!!!

Same here, to me pizza is about the meat, I like the occasional olive, pepper, or pineapple but 98% of the time I just get meat lovers

Wow I work for Pizza hut and the Super Supreme is the 1 the has all the toppings. Well most minus Chicken, Anchovies, Jalapenos, and..... Pinapples. Oh crap I cant beleive I just said I worked there :( Well somo of my favorites have been hot wing pizza hot sauce instead of tomato sauce and chicken through a little potato in there too

Zuccini, Red and Yellow peppers aint bad either

and the traditional NYC style home pizzeria kind with either the traditionals extra cheese and pepperoni

wow, what a nice collection fury guile...

is that a Jill valentine i see?? gimme gimme......

I like anything on it but CHICKEN....Chicken taste like everything...ugh..

wow, what a nice collection fury guile...

is that a Jill valentine i see?? gimme gimme......

I like anything on it but CHICKEN....Chicken taste like everything...ugh..

Thanks but those figs were custom figures from a show a few years back I had to drop the image it was too big

My current avatar features the canceled round 3 Resaurus SF figs :( Boy I really wish they made them all six of them would have been cool Guile, Guy, Ibuki, Dan, Dhalsim, and Bison.

Edited by Furious Guile

I like Every thing accept anchovies and olives, if I'm low on funds I get half sausage and half pepperoni ;) but the best pizza I ever had was from a place called Gino's Pizza in Whittier CA. ( I'm from L.A. CA) their large is about 5 feet wide... :lol:... HEH Thats a BIG Pizza.... with the works!!!!!!! it'll feed all the people on this thread...... well not all... but I can gaurantee It'll feed all your buds for a Super Bowl party or any other party....... :D