Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

mslug5

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

badguy

badguy

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts
Click to view battle stats
look at these pictures!

Posted Image

Posted Image

maybe there are fake...
or not?

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
dude, we've already talked about this. They're obviously fake

neo

neo

Indelible Indian

• Premium Members
  • 142 posts
they look fake man but anything goes in emuworld since it revolves around object programming :lol:

Spiffy

Spiffy

Teh Vempyr Slayer

• Premium Members
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Emulation, RPG Games, Bishoujo, Music/Mp3, Animes, Arcade Malls, Watching DVD Movies.. more..
same old fake pictures ei? :lol:

vxneko

vxneko

Novice

• Members
  • 32 posts
no... don't let it be fake~ i want to play as elvis (or... who is that in the first picture?). B)

what kind of sick b4st4rd doctors these pictures? "look, isn't this cool? too bad, you'll never get to see it in the game~"

:D

Sir_Rule

Sir_Rule

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Have you even TOUCHED a KOF game before? The guy at the top is Clark, and the lady with blue hair is Leona.

vxneko

vxneko

Novice

• Members
  • 32 posts

Have you even TOUCHED a KOF game before? The guy at the top is Clark, and the lady with blue hair is Leona.

;) NO... actually i have but never got into it. i dl'ed a few kof roms but my ADD symptoms won't allow anything beyond the SS series. i just dig the feudal japan style~ anyways, good to know who they are... shoo, still looks like elvis to me~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users