Help! MSR and DiscJuggler problem

When I try to burn Metropolis Street Racer (MSR) with DiscJuggler, it writes the first track OK and then crashes back to the desktop with no errors or anything when it starts on the second track. :)

I've used all the settings in the tutorial at the top of the page and these work fine for all the other games I've burned.

Any ideas why this happening?

PS. I have DiscJuggler 4.1 Pro. Ta

Discjuggler is known to be a POS and is very much disliked by 99% of people I know for reasons like this one. (It sucks!)

Your best option is to toss Discjuggler, and burn with Alcohol 120%, or use Daemon Tools to mount the CDI and burn with Nero.

yeah im just about fed up with discjuggler, they give you the most complicated interface out of every burning program with all these features you will never use just to confuse you, is extremly picky about how you burn things, and randomly crashes as soon as you DO use any fancy features, and sometimes crashes randomly for no reason at all

DJ is definatly a peice of crap, why the hell would i use thier poorly compiled program over alchohol 120% where its literally 3 button clicks away from ACTUALLY WORKING?!?

I hate DJ, its a pain in the ass, it randomly crashes, and theres no point in using it at all

Get Alchohol 120% and the latest Nero 5.5 and you dont need ANYTHING else, especially DJ

I've always sworn by Nero, but then again until recently, I've only ever been burning PC games which is fairly straightforward. I decided to purchase a 2nd hand DC and as most images are in CDI format, I thought it would be easier to just use DiscJuggler. I used the guide on this forum to burn and to be honest, it's worked for most.

I burned about 5 coasters trying to burn a downloaded version of the GameShark CD-X program. I also couldn't get MSR burnt until IJTF_Cinder helped out. Think I'll use Alcohol 120% from now on.

Thanks again for the advice :lol:

Yeh, I did try it but was confused on what to do next as it extracted two tracks and I wasn't sure how to burn them. As I'm currently low on CD-R's, I didn't want to "try out" buning with different settings incase I made too many coasters.

I think Discjuggler just has really bad compatibility with burners. It won't work with my new DVD RW burner at all, but with my old Lite-on CDRw burner I have burned a little over 300 DC backups using Discjuggler 3.5 without any problems at all. In fact I also use it to burn my saturn games, since my saturn has a bad lens and will only accept games burned at 1x or 2x speed, and most other programs won't let me go that low :lol:.