Whats your favorite game that you emulated any why???

XXLEnigma

My favorite game I emulated ( THERES QUITE A FEW RUNNERS UP ) I'd say had to Killer Instint 2 the arcade game for the ultra64 2 arcade emulator. I was always disapointed disappointed with all the home versions, YES THAT MEANS THE WATERED DOWN KILLER INSTINCT GOLD TOO. Though when I downloaded and finnally got that bad boy working MAN ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW, I loved it then love it more now at home on the pc. So whats your favorite game that you have emulated???

Well enigma the reason im here is because of you, i few years ago when emulation waent so user freindly i tried to get metal slug to run on neo geo rage, no luck becaue it was the dos version or somthing, any way i tried again a few years later got the rom which was hard because i was doing manual search threw google, I couldent get any of the emus to work nebula, kawaks, neo rage, i thought it was all bullshit [emu scene ] then i cam across a website named arcade at home, i scanned the forums and someone had put up i link to a chinese site with the hack for xp, low and behold it was enigma it was four o clock in the morning i got dios file slameed it in the same folder as neo geo xp roms with metal slug one, clickt the neo geo icon and the emulator came up, import was the next click i scanned the files to the left and metal slug was detected, i double clickt that the screen went blank [ i sweared and got mad thinking it was a loade of bullshit and then the game come on] And belive me four o clock in the morning i weas jumping up and down kissingh my dog, that was my best monet inemulation thanks to you enigma for your endlass searches and resolve.OUTSTANDING!!

Hu ya.

YES THAT MEANS THE WATERED DOWN KILLER INSTINCT GOLD TOO.

i know what you mean dude. console adaptions of arcade games are always a disappointment. i too was soooo excited when i found that killer instinct (the arcade version) had been emulated. WoooooHooooooo!!!!!!!! i must a played that game for a week straight, without stopping. and then part 2, WoooooHooooo!!!!!!! again. the only downside, is having to play them both with a gamepad, instead of on an arcade control panel. i definatelly have to make an upgrade there. i also loved the whole streetfighter vs series, and marvel vs capcom. those games would make my top list.:D