Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

metal slug 4 is not that good

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
Click to view battle stats
Anyone think metal slug four isent as good as the previous installments?
The Backgrounds are not as good and thebosses are pathetic compared to the other slug bosses, i know some other dudes programmed this game and not the origanol snk staff, i was dissapointed with this one.
Your thoughts on this?

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts
I liked it same thing as 2, and up though I did notice the drop in quality hopefully KOF2K2 is not gonna have a similar drop. Though KOF2k2 is looking great if you ask me.

solidius23

solidius23

The Cult of Personality

• 2,861 posts
metal slug 4 was way too short and he graphics were a bit on the low qaulity side

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts
Well I hope they come out with at least one more sequel that will blow everything else away I hope the new company that owns neo geo now ( playmore ) has hired all the old game developers, because if you ask me that was the heart, and soul of neo geo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users