nes/snes roms

more to be added soon!:D

-Link removed. Read board rules.- = nes & snes

-Link removed. Read board rules.- = nes

-Link removed. Read board rules.- = nes & snes (popup crazy!!)

• 1 month later...

now i think we can all agree that nes and snes roms are pretty easy to find, but i thought id update the list anyway. :lol: added are :

-Link removed. Read board rules.- = the first emu site i ever went to! can you beleive it?! :screwy:

-Link removed. Read board rules.- = a good number of nes roms

-Link removed. Read board rules.- = good selection. they have their nes roms on a ftp, but their snes roms are located directly on the site. :D

• 7 months later...

yeah i find http sites to be annoying sometimes when you finally find the rom your looking for until it says page cannot be displayed cause the links down... now that people submit working rom sites, we dont have to search anymore. thanks for the working links guys.

yeah solidus, i did do 100 posts that day, but listen, were they 'spam' posts, or were they posts that were acceptable to each post? I replyed to a lot of posts in one day, and each post wasnt a random "asjhsadadsjjh" just to get X amounts of posting credit. These posts were communicating and helping other members. I also commented on stuff they said and agreed with what they posted. Im not here to spam people or to tick you guys off. Im here because I love the past and I love emulation and playing old games. You are having a hard time of understanding this since you took my rights to the rom sector away, and I apologize for accedently bringing up about 10 old posts from the past. But i vowed not to do this again, and I learned from the past of what the consequences were. IN FACT I didnt even know that the posts were being brought up to the main forum, or I wouldn't have never EVER thought of doing it in the first place. I hope that you understand my meaning and well being of what I mean't to do.

Thanks

MarkT2256

the post above made by solidius was made the same day you registered. so, by now, im sure he has excepted your apology, or at least, your excuse. you should always check the date of a post you are answering to. thats what got you in this mess in the first place. all is forgotten, though, just make sure it doesnt happen again and everything will be cool. :lol:

ps- this thread is really out of date, i better update those links, for most of them no longer work. :lol:

well, its over now. time to move on. eventually people will forget about it, but not if you keep reminding them ofcourse. :lol: