Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Compiling MAME testdrivers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

sync40

sync40

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 9 posts
Click to view battle stats
I am trying to compile my own version of MAME to enable kof2001, kof2002, mslug4, rotd, etc. I have the roms for all of those games, and changed the corresponding CRC according to the source code. However, they do not work. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
James has made his own MAME build with all that (I suppose). Why would you go through all that trouble to make something yourself when somebody has already done it. Besides, the net is full of custom MAME builds to choose from, if you just bother to look. :(

As for why it doesn't work, ask james. :D

Edited by Agozer, 13 January 2004 - 10:01 PM.

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts

James has made his own MAME build with all that (I suppose). Why would you go through all that trouble to make something yourself when somebody has already done it. Besides, the net is full of custom MAME builds to choose from, if you just bother to look. :)

As for why it doesn't work, ask james. :(

because not all ppl like using the ever so crappy mame32. I'd rather use mame32plus

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Theres no point in compiling those games bcuz many people already did them. (especiallly James)

You should do ones that aren't compiled yet such as Tekken or stuff like that and figure out how to bypass security codes ;P

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
I compile my own. Believe me, its a lot funner when you do it yourself cause you can add your own crap(like I do)...now..if only someone can tell me how I can compile kailera w/in mame32plus I'd be a lot happier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users