Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Any chance of the following games being emulated?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Riotrager

Riotrager

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 7 posts
Click to view battle stats
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (which I have on my computer, for XboX... so useless :) )
Capcom Vs. SNK
Capcom Vs. SNK 2

I already got SNK vs. Capcom Chaos thanks to this forum, and I'm enjoying it a lot :)

Anyway, I heard somewhere that Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, while it's got different software than previous CPS-2 games, wouldn't be too hard to emulate... I dunno. I just want to do what I did in the arcade, Iron Man+War Machine+Morrigan triple gun super... without spending money :D

And I like the SvC and CvS M. Bison better than the Alpha and Vs. one.

What are the chances of these newer games being emulated? Soon? ;)

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Once again, those uses the CPS3 Board which won't be emulated for a long time. Just wait ;)

zero129

zero129

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 154 posts
Was capcom vs snk 2, and marvel vs capcom 2 even released in the arcades??.

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Yea they were. About a long time ago I'm guessing 2 years back

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
Marvel vs. Capcom 2, one of the few really good games I still see in arcades ;)

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
I remember driving half way across town to go play Marvel vs. Capcom 2. But gas was like $1.10 so it was all cool, now it sucks ass.

zero129

zero129

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 154 posts
I never knew them 2 games where in the arcades, i thought they just came out on the dc, and then moved onto the ps2,xbox,gc.

bbysknnr6

bbysknnr6

Novice

• Members
  • 47 posts
You should just pick up a DC they are hellah cheap at EB somethin like 15$.

Tidus

Tidus

The Shadow......

• Premium Members
  • 497 posts

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (which I have on my computer, for XboX... so useless :) )
Capcom Vs. SNK
Capcom Vs. SNK 2

I already got SNK vs. Capcom Chaos thanks to this forum, and I'm enjoying it a lot :)

Anyway, I heard somewhere that Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, while it's got different software than previous CPS-2 games, wouldn't be too hard to emulate... I dunno. I just want to do what I did in the arcade, Iron Man+War Machine+Morrigan triple gun super... without spending money :D

And I like the SvC and CvS M. Bison better than the Alpha and Vs. one.

What are the chances of these newer games being emulated? Soon?  ;)

yeah,i felt the same,I wish CPS3 could appear,and 1 is around 50MB sumthing.

-x-

-x-

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
Those are not CPS3 games those are built on the Sega Naomi Hardare.

Captain FuKu

Captain FuKu

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 438 posts
MvC2 hit the arcades in like 2001 -- it's been like four years since the release. I played MvC2 regularly for like a year and half or so; then I got tired of how unbalanced the game is (like 10-12 characters simply dominate all the other characters; and in tourneys, people would only pick those same 10-12 characters in order to improve odds of winning). In a game of 50+ total characters, only about ten or so has any potential to win in a serious competion.

After all these years, gamers (particularly Americans) still love this glitch-filled-unbalanced-to-hell-sorry-excuse-for-a-"fighter." As a result, America dominates in this game in national tournaments. However, U.S. sucks ass in all the other fighters (mostly attributed to the fact that they typically ignore everything save MvC2); where as in other countries such as Japan, competition is fierce in various fighters, and serious gamers in general recieve more respect/recognition. In the U.S., if you tell someone that you compete in video game tournaments, they will likely label you a geek and tell you to get a life.

Enough rant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users