Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ehrgeiz Problem

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

wacko_jacko

wacko_jacko

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 534 posts
Click to view battle stats
Ok, i'm very new to MAME (always used other emu's :D ) so i'm sorry if this may sound newbish. I downloaded ehrgeiz from emuasylum and can't get it to run on the latest mame and emuloader. everytime i load it, my monitor goes black and says out of range. I tried changing to different resolutions/video options etc, but to no avail. any suggestions?

shin_nihon_kikaku

shin_nihon_kikaku

Varnson | Pennypacker | Vandelay

• Premium Members
  • 548 posts
  • Interests:Japanese Videogames and emulation thereof, Game Design, Music (everything - 80s pop, dance, rock, classical etc), working in Photoshop, writing rants about games and how crap most of them are, playing MAME with my Dreamcast arcade stick.
Certain new games are not supported yet.They are work in progress.

If when you audit a game and the icon is RED. This means that it won't work until the mame developers have got it working. Then it will work in the next update, mame 0.79 or whatever it may be.

Ehrgeiz does work in 0.78 onwards, but will probably be unplayable on any one's machine due to speed requirements.

wacko_jacko

wacko_jacko

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 534 posts
:Dthanx dude

btw, i got it working, but as you said, it runs pretty slow - even on my P4 2.4 ghz, 1ghz ram and geforce4 gc... oh well, might as well wait for the next version :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users