Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Kazaa Lite

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Repoman

Repoman

Novice

• Members
  • 20 posts
Click to view battle stats
Kazaa lite has recently gone to heaven, due to the nasty peeps, but fear not, a new version is out called Kazaa Resurection.
As before, it is free of all spyware and nasty stuff, and has a lot more options than the previous version too.
This is not made by the same people, but it seems that there will always be a Kazaa lite, no matter how much Sharman networks tries to close any version on the net.....
This version has some good links in the intergrated brower for ROMS, and there are some nice verified Rom download links, including all Metal Slug stuff in one handy Zip....I just downloaded 178 Genesis roms (in a zip)... after i lost a lot of mine in an XP re-install.....
Here's the link for anyone who wants it....Sorry its not in English, but i am sure you can suss it out...if not, then do a Google.....

http://superdownload...oad/i16038.html

Tidus

Tidus

The Shadow......

• Premium Members
  • 497 posts
well,KaZaA Lite Is Back.lol But i Don't Wanna Get Caught,Spyware,Virus,Bug OR Sumthing.lol

random guy

random guy

What the hell are YOU staring at?

• Ultra Members
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:Emulation *duh*
    BASS guitar.
Yeah, I'm not sure I trust it either. Look out for spyware, but worse according to some guy I called up for tech support (about an unrelated matter) Kazaa actually screws around with your system config. That may have been the full version, but with programs like DC++ out there is it really worth the risk?

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Kazaa Lite doesn't contain any spyware, malware or other s*it like that. Same goes for Shareaza.

Mi|enko

Mi|enko

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
I still use K++ 2.4.3 as I haven't found anything better. Tried the resurrection, it's just not the same.

x]Vicious[x

x]Vicious[x

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:girls, food, video games

it's just not the same.

...because it's in spanish? :angry:

Dynamo

Dynamo

CACK!!!

• Premium Members
  • 146 posts
Is it really in Spanish? Is there a link to a English version? (Spanish is my native language but strangely i understand English more :) ) I hope its better than the version i got (2.4.3 u know the last "official" version)

Edited by Dynamo, 31 January 2004 - 08:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users