Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dreamcast Manuals

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SWAMP_THING

SWAMP_THING

been at this fun fair too long

• Premium Members
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:sitting down and sometimes going outside
Click to view battle stats
where can i get these online i have a few games i bought with no manuals and want to know how to play properly

taratata

taratata

Oh god. Did you eat all this acid?

• Premium Members
  • 717 posts
Here :D
While I'm at it, I think I'm going to post this also in "FTP's & Weblinks".

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
damn you beat me to it

i dont usually get manuals, i figure it out, you can get the controlls in the options menu usually, i just get the covers :P

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

RMŧT ]v[D

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
Gamefaqs is a good place to go if you don't have a manual for a game. There is usually a list of controls at the beginning of an FAQ or walkthrough. Just watch you aren't tempted to read on and make things too easy :blink:

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
heh thats happened to me before, i hate that, i just like to figure out games entireley on my own, i dont read the manuals untill i beat teh game somtimes, or ill just read the story info at the beggining (which turns out to be useless because then they re-explain it in the game, and the words are either very similar or exactly the same and it becomes annoying)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users