King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just a general thought. I really think its petty that a lot of groups who are working to dump the rom are "fighting" over who is going to dump it first and in turn won't release (if they even have it...) due to that fact. I think its better if nobody said anything about the rom until it is actually out. Also if one group would dump it or not. The only viable reason i could see why no one wants to dump the rom "last" or not first is because they put money into buying the arcade board and the effort was all for naught. The only idea i have is if people really want the rom dumped, the group who plans to dump should have a donation "drive" so they can raise funds to buy the board and dump it, and those who contributed will have access to the rom. It's just an idea. I know there are many "holes" in that idea but its just a start. I am sick of hearing all of these rumours and people making s--- up.

Edited by DoubleDragon

check this forum...

these guys are going to dump kof2k3...

http://www.pign.net/forums/showthread.php?...p?threadid=6298

strange thing this i have never been to that site before but i got this message when i tried to veiw it

vBulletin Message

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

oh, sorry about that, you see we had a few ranges banned, about a year ago, matter of fact I didn't know they were still banned, will have a talk with someone

oh, sorry about that, you see we had a few ranges banned, about a year ago, matter of fact I didn't know they were still banned, will have a talk with someone

ok thanks for that it will be great if that can be sorted out . :lol:

Finally we have updated character models (Garou Terry anyone) a tag team mode (A la Marvel Vs Capcom 2) and just plain old awsome game play. If it isn't dumped I'm definetely picking up the AES cartridge once I get a new power supply for my NEOGEO. Somebody get the AES and dump it already so I don't have to spend a small fortune to be playing such a wonderful game. If anyone wants any other games that have been recently released with their respective emulators just look up my AIM address in the Metal Slug 5 forum. You won't need any passwords or have to change any of the file names in the zips because I have done that already and all my roms are 100% working.

Got some inside news... atila of http://www.retrogames.com #retrogamers efnet are sucking billy jr mojo stick... They have been circling kof2k3nd and kof2k3 inside underground circles...Snk_Playmore are not happy and gonna take legal action against Mame which BTW playes these images flawlessly... The nubbling that posted no emu support is a complete and total idiot IMO ;) Unfortuantley rom hoarders are gonna happen but thesesick SOBS are making CASH of the copyright images. Yes they been paying dumpers for roms for there little page and channel on mirc A big FUK you to prophet of retroLAMERS odie and the rest of the Gaylord falkers peace out may hoarders die snk live forever and no piracy for cash on someone elses copyright