King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

I have downloaded EVERY file on Overnet Lite (THE BEST!) that proclaimed itself ast KOF2003.

NONE of them were real. One even had a virus, but my anti-virus (Solo) took care of it.

I really hope the dump comes out soon. If it does, however, how will we get it? eDonkey2K hash? BT hash? FASTTRACK!?

Time will tell...

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah just give it time. The game hasn't been out for long in the arcades. The ROM will no doubt take some time. Patience is a virtue, my friend :)

Just think about the game and masturbate to it to pass the time :P It works! Believe me...

Ah just give it time. The game hasn't been out for long in the arcades. The ROM will no doubt take some time. Patience is a virtue, my friend :)

Just think about the game and masturbate to it to pass the time :P It works! Believe me...

hahah funny.....

well ive been talkign to some dude from USA, he said he got part of the 271-*.bin, dont knwo what hes got but he said part of it... he wouldnt send it to me, what a selfish genitalia:P why are people so selfish these day.. only a few rom file not the actual rom..

I agree entirely... (well... minus the masturbation part). there's really no need to get in a tizzy over it. it'll be out on the feild eventually. just wait til about the 36th page of this topic and then it should be available here and there ;)

2004 will.

Anyways, at neogamez, this guy "ovnikey" claims to have the ROM. He gave a link but...of course...the site is a total 404. A few minutes later he offered to share it but only if people mailed him anime as payment.

This guy had some credibility until he started with the payment request. He could be for real but nobody will believe him now that he's asking for compensation.

Like I said this game was released today well it was released yesterday but neogamez didn't want anything to do with it, so they rejected it fools!!

Don't worry is hard to get it now, since the webpage where it was located was shut down completely, I know for my good sources that some people already have the rom, but like the last time with SVC they don't want to share it.

I myself closed my webpage for a while, I'll be back later with more news.

Well in other forum I saw 2 links to same page that claims to have the rom of KOF2K3 also the loader for Kawaks, but seems a little wierd, cause there are 2 links but i dont know if there are 2 parts of the same file.rar or a mirror to the same file both are of 38.66M its a little confuse cause its in Japanese.

Im going to check it. But seems to be another Fake!!!