Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

how do u...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

vsvy

vsvy

Beginner

• Members
  • 11 posts
Click to view battle stats
does ne one know how to change the dificulty in negeo roms playing in kawaks 1.46. i know u can do it in console mode but u have only 4 credits and u can't get ne more. so if u know how to switch the diffuculty in arcade mode please tell me :D :)

lifelife

lifelife

Beginner

• Members
  • 17 posts
It's F2 or F3.

vsvy

vsvy

Beginner

• Members
  • 11 posts
doesn't work

vsvy

vsvy

Beginner

• Members
  • 11 posts
how do u change the diffuculty on neogeo using arcade mode. i know how to do it on home. also how do u get infinite credits in home version. when i play arcade in the home mode it only gives me 4 credits. :D

lifelife

lifelife

Beginner

• Members
  • 17 posts
:D F11! It's F11 I just done it just now... sorry about it. Also you can change it if you wish.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
Having the emulator in Console Mode only gives you 4 credits. Change the emulator to Arcade Mode. If you want to change the difficulty and other settings, you have to enter the Tesat Menu. On NeoRAGEx this is mapped to F1, but I can't say for other emulators. Once you're there, go the Soft DIP Settings menu.

taratata

taratata

Oh god. Did you eat all this acid?

• Premium Members
  • 717 posts
On MAME and Nebula, test mode is mapped to F2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users