Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is there any way to port a MUGEN game to console?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Soniquo

Soniquo

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
Click to view battle stats
Hello everybody, im new at this forum i recently found

I have 1 week working with MUGEN and i doing fine i guess, for now i know hot to add characters, and stuff like that, but im atarting to create a MUGEN gamewith my characters and stuff.

I was wondering if there could be any possible way to port a MUGEN game into a console ( i actually only own a Dreamcast, but this one console has succeded in porting mane homebrew applications)

I would love to program my game, and then burn it and play it on a real console

Does anyboyde knows if this could be possible or if theres a project or something about it? (if not for a dreamcast, for any console)

i hope theres a big chance of making this happen!

Nice to meet u guys

notserbamma

notserbamma

Novice

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:I hate video games, can't stand em. They eat up years of a person's life...I mean come on now...
nothing can be ported unless the source is released and elecbyte would never do such a thing...the dumbasses

The TeamPlayer

The TeamPlayer

The Dreamslayer

• Premium Members
  • 333 posts
You could always get a good video card to connect your PC to your TV like I do.

Mugen on tv = priceless.

Actually with me my tv has a PC port but it would be cheaper for you to go the other way :blink:

Red Venom

Red Venom

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Skateboarding, MAME, Neo-Geo, M.U.G.E.N., Video Games, Music, Beer Pong, Party, need i say more?....
ok here the answer to ur question *psh:lazy ppl grr!!!!*

u can do it with a dreamcast

just burn the necessary mugen stuff on to a cd(recommended sugguestion: dvd-r) then basically use it with the dreamcast but i'm not sure if you need something else cause when i played it over my friends house it had like 3 mugen games in 1 cd and he had like a coverpage thing where u can choose between the games but idk if you need that or if theirs a special thing you have to do but other than that just burn the whole mugen edited folder into a cd without the mwc, stage editor, char maker just the necessary things to run mugen on ur computer then just place and play

c if it works....pm me if it doesn't i'll ask my friend if he still remembers

Edited by Red Venom, 06 May 2007 - 10:25 PM.

BlackKnight

BlackKnight

Hostis humani generis

• Ultra Members
  • 3,924 posts

ok here the answer to ur question *psh:lazy ppl grr!!!!*

u can do it with a dreamcast

just burn the necessary mugen stuff on to a cd(recommended sugguestion: dvd-r) then basically use it with the dreamcast but i'm not sure if you need something else cause when i played it over my friends house it had like 3 mugen games in 1 cd and he had like a coverpage thing where u can choose between the games but idk if you need that or if theirs a special thing you have to do but other than that just burn the whole mugen edited folder into a cd without the mwc, stage editor, char maker just the necessary things to run mugen on ur computer then just place and play

Not sure where you got this idea, but first off the Dreamcast cannot read DVDs.

Mooney

Mooney

The Stealthy Cheat

• Ultra Members
  • 3,074 posts
  • Interests:C++, HTML, NDS, PSP, girls, 1emu, 1up, Neo-Cream
More than 3 years old. Please do not resurrect long dead threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users