best kawaks hacked emu ever

vsvy

I don't like Kawaks....NeogeoX is the best!

yeah, it is a gr8 emu, its video interpolation could be better though

Yeah, I think so too...I have to give credit to NeoRAGEx for still competing against Kawaks, Nebula and FBA...even when the official release was discontinued 3½ years ago.

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think so too...I have to give credit to NeoRAGEx for still competing against Kawaks, Nebula and FBA...even when the official release was discontinued 3½ years ago.

absolutely true, and if you take into account its hardware requirements it is even gr8er than the other ones

absolutely true, and if you take into account its hardware requirements it is even gr8er than the other ones

It is? I didn't know that. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I love NeoRage X and all especially since its the only emu I have right now that plays Metal Slug 5. But anyways does anyone have a link to an add.dat file or a hacked kawaks to play Mslug 5 and samsho and all those other games. I have every NeoGeo game available for download cept kof2003 and the only ones I cant play in Kawaks are pissing me off. If you could help me with that it would be wonderful. Oh and joystick support rather sucks in NRX, especialy with my usb controllers I have to keep unplugging them and putting them back in if I tab in and out. But I have absoltely no probs with kawaks