MAD COW DISEASE IN THE BAY AREA

McDonald's chicken nuggets are all white meat now guys :P... what was it before anyways? Haven't had McDonalds in so long... I used to eat it as a kid, you know those happy meals?

McDonald's chicken nuggets are all white meat now guys :P... what was it before anyways? Haven't had McDonalds in so long... I used to eat it as a kid, you know those happy meals?

reminds me....

McChicken from $$ Menu isn't chicken.

Its straight up batter and an unknown meat substance mixed.

How do i know? I was concerned one day because i noticed a total difference between a McChicken and a Crispy Chicken sandwich.

I dropped the McChicken fillet inside hot water and everything dissolved!

I heard US were to BAN beef imports, but by doing so would hurt the industry.

I think the term for the chicken in mcnuggets is "pressed" meat. Which is what's left over at the factory when they ship out the good cuts of meat. Take whatever is left on the floor sweep it up, put it in a press, whala you have a mcnugget. Once when I was at the vet gettin my new dog checked out, he told me how "Pro Plan" dog food rejected the same meat they use for "chicken" at Mc D's. Dogs lick their own asses, but the same food billions of people eat everyday isn't good enough for them.

McDonald's chicken nuggets are all white meat now guys :rolleyes:... what was it before anyways? Haven't had McDonalds in so long... I used to eat it as a kid, you know those happy meals?

lol, now a days i just get a MIGHTY KIDS meal.

same size chicken nugget as a regular meal but small fry and drink

less calories :lol: