Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Melty Blood

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

The TeamPlayer

The TeamPlayer

The Dreamslayer

• Premium Members
  • 333 posts
Click to view battle stats
Here is Melty Blood. I have had MANY requests for it and since I can never seem to find the requesters in DC I will try this whole torrent thing with everyone.

To Mods I am not sure if this is the appropriate area to post this since it isn't exactly for an arcade, put it here cause I saw GGX was posted here so my apology if it is the wrong board.

Also if anybody knows any info on Melty Blood ReAct please let me know, I know about the demo but I would like to buy the full version. (Or download if buying is not possible)

Finally down to why you are looking at all...

The Link

Start sharing :ph34r:

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
I have this already and this game has been on suprnova for a long time :ph34r:

But still a good post to those that dont have it :lol:

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
This game is so weird... I can barely play it lol

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts
i played with a few of it chars and they rock, so i guess the game also does, will dl it when i can <_<

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
what the hell does this have to do with emulation?

ovalprocess

ovalprocess

silicone lifeform

• Premium Members
  • 148 posts
can someone seed this torrent?

The TeamPlayer

The TeamPlayer

The Dreamslayer

• Premium Members
  • 333 posts

Absolutely nothing...

To Mods I am not sure if this is the appropriate area to post this since it isn't exactly for an arcade, put it here cause I saw GGX was posted here so my apology if it is the wrong board.

:P

can someone seed this torrent?

Try redownloading it the last one kept causing errors for ppl, this one seems fine.

alexis

alexis

Argentina Football Ownz

• Ultra Members
  • 1,735 posts

well actually it doesnīt fit into any other section, maybe on the rom section but since it doesnīt fit into emulation it canīt be a rom so i guess regular arcade is suitable even when it is a pc game

thearockalypse

thearockalypse

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hey man, if you can, can you post Eternal Fighter Zero if you have that? I can't find that game anywhere and I would like to play it.

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
anybody got screens of this stuff? sounds... uhh... interesting

thearockalypse

thearockalypse

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
Here is a site that have some screens for Eternal Fighter Zero. [http://www.doujingam...re/efzt60.html] I played a demo of it and it was pretty cool. And here is a site with pics of Melty Blood [http://www10.ocn.ne....et/MeltyBlood/] Click on the characters and it will show you some pics of them. They have another one that i want call The Queen of Heart. [http://shop.himeya.c...ueen_2001.html]
Here is a site that have like 4 pics on the bottom of the screen could of been more but that was all I can find.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users