Garou Final and Mslug5 for Neoragex coming?

N3oGhost

Based on some info announced in another forum apparently the chinese plan on celebrating their new year (jan 25th) with a release of GAROU FINAL (not prototype)...........as far as this goes, i have no clue what all is improved or how it is any different than the current romsets...........

what caught my eye though was that on MONDAY (i guess later today) there will be news of the date when a fixed P rom will be out along with a new version of NEORAGEX that supports Metal SLug 5........

I know weve all gone over the mslug5 stuff left and right but hey, its news and with that brings new hope.........

hopefully there will indeed be a version of mslug5 comin to other emus soon.

time will tell.

Edited by N3oGhost

No, it's not a new Garou. They just mean it'll be garou.zip, not garoup.zip or garoun.zip (the other two versions). There are plenty of perfectly working Garou variations already, so this isn't a major accomplishment. They might as well be dumping Galaga. Garou is even supported by default in MAME.

SNK is supposedly coming out with Garou 2 fairly soon though. Now that's some good news. I read that SNK is almost ready to announce a new non-KOF fighting game for 2004, and it's gotta be either Garou 2 or Last Blade 3. It'll probably be LB3 since it's been in development since 2000, while I've hear nothing regarding Garou 2.

the "final" version of the game made the final boss (kain) harder to reach in arcade mode (you will need an overall average of AAA, if not, the game ends after defeating grant). there are also gameplay tweaks and a few spelling corrections. and of course, all endings can now be seen properly (finish Marco Rodriguez in the prototype and youll see gibberish text)

if want to see these yourselves, play the Garou MAME/Kawaks/Nebula set.

I have neo rage verison of garou and everything is fine.

Last blade 3 will be sweeeeeeet.

Garou 2? Well if playmore have anything to do with it, its going to have a stupdly end of level boss that is as hard as nails to defeat.

From playmore i wish for new games not Remakes.

Why dont you join my forum as neo geo talk there is one of the main catogorys there?

Meh.;

me?

as much i like to, i wont. sorry.

im already following like 5 forums (others non-emu related) and some other sites everytime i connect to the internet. back then Snafu also requested me to join in his forum, i never replied back for the same reason. come to think of it, i havent visited miskie's forums for a while now.

anyone really...

i dont give a crap anymore, if people come to my forum then fair enuff

I just dont see why people are so nailed in to there own rather than try another forum, its not like people are deserting, hell i am an affilate with 1 emualtion.

Bah traffic there is none.

You know whats ironic?

All i have to do is put up ten of the best roms on my site and then i will get members, but i aint intrested in ron whorez.

As expected, today a representative of the Team of Dumpers responsible for the ROM of the metal slug 5 has authorized the release of a p1 to us that works in Neoragex.

that was translated..........here we go again.......keep an eye out for a new p1 and neoragx that RUNS mslug5.