Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Photos From Mars Show Rocky Landscape

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

deltaquad

deltaquad

• Members
  • 96 posts
Click to view battle stats
Good landscape pictures! Mars seems exactly how it supposed to look like! :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, unfortunatly the European probe is lost! What a shame! :lol:

ovalprocess

ovalprocess

silicone lifeform

• Premium Members
  • 148 posts
i ask you this: if space exploration is so important, why dont private corporations take up the task of spending the billions to explore outer space?

not that it makes any kind of difference, but i just dont buy the moon landing crap. i dont buy this mars exploration bit either. not because i think that there is some kind of conspiracy, but because the only people who seem to think its of import are government employees. call me ignorant or crazy or whatever, but im not going to believe until i see a real purpose for any of it.

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
it looks like texas.

there will be alines there and you know what they will do to us?

SUCK OUT OUR BRAINS!!

Lol

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

it looks like texas.

there will be alines there and you know what they will do to us?

SUCK OUT OUR BRAINS!!

Lol

If it's anything like Texas it will do much worse things....

Double-loLzors :rolleyes:

P.S. No offence to any texans that might come by here.

Texas

Texas

The Houston Rocket

• Premium Members
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:Football<br>Emulation<br>2D Fighting Games<br>Basketball<br>Girls<br>Boxing<br>Movies like Fight Club
Oh yeah, you know Texas is a great state, it is the only state that can raise it's flag at the same height as the nation's flag, we texans love texas, and we beleive that space exploration is important, you know the universe is vast, do you people remember the bacteria found in the matian rocks that landed in antartica, i mean have you seen the special on tv over mars, it has river valleys, like i said it used to be like earth, it is an important part of our beign.

-VIOLENCE-

-VIOLENCE-

Fashion Photographer*~ I Make Anorexia CHIC!

• Premium Members
  • 873 posts
  • Interests:The Arts [Commercial Illustration , Digital Image , Gothic High Renaissance] , Photography , Video Game , Computer , Chocolates , Reading , Spanking , S&amp;M , Jean Paul Gaultier Jewellery , Shopping, MAXin Credit Cards, ETC.
One Word: CHOCOLATES :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users