Chris redfield (resident evil)

Tyrant (resident evil)

leo (red earth)

The Bounty hunter (strider)

Super Joe (Bionic comando)

Dante (devil may cry)

SNK

the guys from metal slug

SVC should have been more like the neo geo pocket version. Its the most intresting of the lot.

I agree, they need to put ralph in there, but what i'd like to see is joe vs. adon, robert vs. vega, but what id really like to see is a game with the ggxx clarity, sf3 frame, and capcom vs snk2 or marvel vs capcom2 "fireworks"(beams and stuff) and to be avalibe to all systems, especially DC. ahh..to dream... :ph34r:

as much as i love capcom, i think they stuck too many street fighters in there. there are other great capcom characters from other games that deserve to be in these historic cross over games. it wouldve been kool to have spiderman or wolverine in SVC, that wouldve been sumthing.

ah corminus another member who appreciates the dc. what an awesome console and the only one to receive any cp3 software i think so far. sf3 TD is awesome - even though it appears low res especially on dc the animation is incredible with so many frames making the characters look incredibly life like plus the game physics are down to a tee just like garou - the characters move realisically. Game physics is my major gripe about svc and kofs aswell - the way the characters fall after being hit is awful. i dont mind the kof engine with regards to looks - infact i appreciate the old school overhaul done to the shotokhans plus demitri looks the ebest hes ever looked. i hope svc 2 doesnt become the circus that cvsnk2 became, departing from the purity found in cvssnk and preferring flashiness and an overcomplicated series of groove modes. perhaps include 2 like cvsnk 1, improve physics, redo sprites properly (no rehashes) and include maybe the following: morrigon (imagine her first redraw in almost a decade), zangief, e honda, dante and adon from capcom and maybe rugal, a last blade type character (zanetsu please), terry motw outfit, joe higashi and throw in a monster like the griffon to counter the behemoth that is zangief.