Login to Account Create an Account
who should be in Svc or Cvs
Posted 03 January 2004 - 07:11 PM
1. Ralf Jones ( i just wanna beat the hell out of some capcom characters with him)
2. K' ( my boy, it would be nice to see K' and Ken go at it would be a nice Rival)
3. Shingo ( i think he's funny, but hell of a fighter as well would be nice to see him n Ryu duke it out)
4. Kazuki from Samuria showdown 4(my second Fave, it would be nice to see him and K' or Ken go at it.
well that who think need to been in those game if u disagree then list ur characters and reason
Posted 03 January 2004 - 08:00 PM
K' should be in there because he's nnever been in a cross-over game.
Edited by Agozer, 03 January 2004 - 08:01 PM.
Posted 03 January 2004 - 08:02 PM
Zero (from kof2001)
Posted 03 January 2004 - 08:37 PM
Posted 03 January 2004 - 10:33 PM
robert vs dan
what a match up
Posted 04 January 2004 - 12:03 AM
Rock Howard (i don't care if geese is in the game)
Kim (from kizuna encounter)
Zero (from megaman X and not megaman zero)
cammy (a proper version of her)
not much left.
Edited by Elazul Yagami, 04 January 2004 - 12:29 AM.
Posted 04 January 2004 - 01:10 AM
Posted 04 January 2004 - 02:58 AM
1. Adon (he is a must!!)
2. Joe from SF1 I would like to see another character come back like Eagle did in CvS2
4. Urien need more SF3 characters in there
5. Alex " " " " " " " " "
6. T Hawk another SSF2 other then Cammy
7. Donovan my choice for the DS
8. Charlie becuse Guile is Furious without him
lets see 2 more for Capcom
9. Gill another boss Character for Capcom
10. insert any random Rival School Character here
2. Setsuna needs way more LB characters
5. Sinclair bring back another AOF character
7. Lee Recca LB
10. Hinako only because I want to see her interact with E Honda... I'm not to sure about this choice
Posted 04 January 2004 - 04:33 AM
Posted 04 January 2004 - 03:36 PM
New additions only (We know Ryu makes it all the time)
Dan <---damn he sucked in svc. Couldn't even hit the cpu more than 10 times.
Insert random Darkstalker character here!
Posted 04 January 2004 - 06:09 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users