Extreme Links Basic *DISCONTINUED*

Alpha

ALLRIGHT YOU GUYS!! eXtreme LINKS BASIC IS NOW UP TO DOWNLOAD! NO PASSWORDS, NO MORE TEXT FILES, NO MORE CRAP!!

This software took me ages to make. And now I give it to you to find the best roms, iso's, and even softwares! I know this may be a sad day in emulation history, but lets keep our hopes up!

Believe it or not this software even has now ftp's and weblinks to a ton of great stuff. ~Enjoy, Please FREELY DISTRIBUTE THIS SOFTWARE!!

======================================

Download It Below

---------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCONTINUED

---------------------------------------------------------------------

======================================

Great job, anyway as i told you before it should have an index so when you click on it you will be redirected to the exact system you are looking for a link, making available to click on the site adress to the open a new window with that site jus as you did with the updating to the pro version would be great too ( i think it is called direct linking), one thing i didn´t like is that if you have scrolled to find a certain site, then go and use another program or open a new page ot whatever when you go back to the program you are again on the top, it can be annoying sometimes

Well, in any case, great job man :)

BTW i think your first and last name shouldn´t be required for the pro version, our emulforums username should do

one thing i didn´t like is that if you have scrolled to find a certain site, then go and use another program or open a new page ot whatever when you go back to the program you are again on the top, it can be annoying sometimes

I agree there, dont be narked gamecop its a brilliant pice of kit unique infact!

I use it a lot but if its hard work people will post because you get direct results of fourum dudes.

Also if you could mnake sections i e

all nintendo roms

all snk roms

those kind of sections i understand that sites are mostly multi rom.

Anyway i like the music KILLLAAAAAASSTRAANGGGGUR!!!!!

Sweet merciful crap! What a sweet little proggie this is! VERY nice GameCop. I hate to think how long that must have taken to gather all of those sites, never mind programming the code! The only complaint that I have is the same one that emsley mentioned; the returning to the top of the list thing. That is but a small matter when you take into consideration the sheer amount of resources it gives you though. Impressive.