Mame build for ALL Neogeo Games ;o)

Julio

and you think you are the only one who did this ?

ive been doing this since mame 74

I don't think I'm alone James ! :) I know that some people on emuforos do it too, but in france no many people do it... :P

I add the same games as you, and try my build just a few to see the beautiful skin ! <_<

And the difference is that you make your build on Mame32 and me on Mame 32 Plus ! But it's cool not being alone to do it ! :)

hey james where did u get your icons for mame

did u do your own art packs

On my website, on the same page with Jmame32+, there's a pack made by a friend withn icons and others for all unlocked games as SVC etc...Don't hesitate :lol: For the ones who want the full pack for icons screenshots etc, it's on emule ! :)

does your compile make use of the uni-bios 1.2 ?

anyway it is good you can do it :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happend to abiding by the mame license?

um who said they were going to do that ?

and thanks sypderX for your support.

half these games that i readd and add i do not play all that much. so i uploaded it to the net... to share my compile. with the mame license its strange as the source is open if this was a major issue they would close the source .

Edited by james

where on the french site is your jmame driver julio?  i found your icon pack.

it was there before ...it looks like it has been removed and i think that is wise

as many will copy the driver and make compiles and then saying they have added the games when someone else did it in the first place .

well thats to be expected man, i saw on a Top Site not too long ago a release of Kawa-X that played all the Unsupported roms........lol

It was Kawa-X Plus.........any credit? hell no.......

lol

just keep doin what you do man, the hell with those beeyatches!

well thats to be expected man, i saw on a Top Site not too long ago a release of Kawa-X that played all the Unsupported roms........lol

It was Kawa-X Plus.........any credit? hell no.......

lol

just keep doin what you do man, the hell with those beeyatches!

sad yes

i knew you were doing all that work before that was even released.

anyway there is little ways that can proove if it is your work . well in mame you can that . i am sure you know what i mean :)

In fact, i stopped yesterday to share this build. Because there was too many lamers on the website who were asking to me ROMs all the time... :) And this is the same reason for the drivers.

So i keep it for myself now, maybe i'll share it later, but not for the moment because i'm fed up. ;)

But if i share it again, i'll keep you informed ! :)

where on the french site is your jmame driver julio?  i found your icon pack.

it was there before ...it looks like it has been removed and i think that is wise

as many will copy the driver and make compiles and then saying they have added the games when someone else did it in the first place .

Actually, a hundred people could write their own drivers and they would be identical. There isn't much room for variation. Almost every driver comes through editing old drivers anyway, especially in the case of NeoGeo games.

Personally, I write my own, but I did resort to a web search for that little bit of the init section for Metal Slug 5. That was the only game I've ever had trouble adding support for. Samurai Showdown 5 was a cakewalk in comparison. Literally an edit of the samsho4 driver.

Carnicero, you're perfectly right ! :) Every one can write its own driver, it's so easy, just copy/paste of a old game, and just change the CRC's... ;)

As you, i had to search on the web the DRIVER_INIT for mslug5, but i think it's the only game who gave some problems to me...CTHD2003 too, as long as it's a fu***g bootleg ! :)

James i like your compile much better  :P

Same here... especially after James compiled a command line version. I can now use it with emuloader! Yay!

Although I can't seem to find Power Instinct Matrimelee listed. Am I just missing something?