Newbie nesds ROTD help

Repoman

Hiyaz all, thought it was about time i actually registered here, after browsing so often.

I am relatively new to this game, but have some basic knowledge of things now, through trial and error mostly.

I am trying to get Rage of the dragons to run, but i seem to be missing files.

I have managed to get kof2002, SVC plus and Mslug4 to work in Nebula and also SS 5 too!!!

I just cant seem to get the right rom for ROTD.

Any links would be greatly appreciated....

I have the latest build of Nebula, and also the loader,

Nebula is recognising the rom, but stops at the Disclaimer screen......???

This is the error message i get

264-p1.bin, Bad CRC. Expected B8CC969D, Found 6AD1042F

264-v1.bin, Bad CRC. Expected FA005812, Found568A807B

264-v2.bin, Bad CRC. Expected C3DC8BF0, Found 5DDB10FB

WARNING!! Some roms are missing or different

Is it just a matter if replacing the bad.bin files with the correct versions?

Thanx all :lol:

Make sure that the ROTD.dat file has the same CRCs as the roms, if not, change then to match the roms and try again... Make a backup of the original.dat just to be safe.

However, doing this still won't guarantee that the game works. You can try it though.

EDIT: Damned double post.

Edited by Agozer

here try this great ROTD for NeoRagex, No Hassle Free just click on the link below...

click me!

enjoy :unsure:

That's why I like NeoRAGEx... No hassling over wrong DATs/missing DATs/whatever or hacked, loader packed emu's... Sure, I may have to wait longer for a working rom, but it's worth it.

likewise, too bad i cant use the neoragex v1.0H version its xp incmptible, anywy rotd is a great game..

note: sorry i was wrong its xp xompatible you just have to config some rom..

Edited by Spiffy

likewise, too bad i cant use the neoragex v1.0H version its xp incmptible, anywy rotd is a great game..

Is it really? Have you tried putting XP in Win95/98 compatibility mode?

Thanx for the download link, which is currently in progress, but i really would like to get this running in nebula. I have managed to get loads of games running after much hassle, and i really love nebula.....I have a few neo emus, but nebula is my fav....not saying its the best, but i like it.....any links to the two files rotd and rotdn and the right dat info would be nice....i think i need to bin all the ROTD versions i have and start a fresh...... :unsure:

I will get this running in nebula some way or another...its really niggling me lots and lots :D