Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hey you guys, this is where I need your help...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Click to view battle stats
Look I seriously have no idea whats happening to the posts. But I have to wait till my server admin comes online so I can talk to him.

These are several reason that this could have happened:

1. A Moderator deleted all the posts.
2. Server Problems
3. Some hacked it such as the IDSA, but lets not start accusing them of anything, it could have been anyone.

All I can say is, I really don't know what I can do right now. Like I said I have to wait for the server admin to come online. If we can't fix this problem. I promise I'll try my best!

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts
Please keep us updated, on this rather stupid freakin stuff, thanks for the help gamecop.

someboddy

someboddy

Sergeant Moderator

• Ultra Members
  • 1,657 posts
GameCop, you better check how space this forum takes on the server, maybe the post not totaly deleted.

Mag

Mag

NO YOU CANNOT

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,998 posts
  • Interests:N/A

GameCop, you better check how space this forum takes on the server, maybe the post not totaly deleted.

What are you saying ?? if the posts are deleted, you cant recover them !!

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts

What are you saying ?? if the posts are deleted, you cant recover them !!

Damn hey Magnis do you happen to know what happened last night hawaii time, so it mite be different for you, though did you noticed topics were missing by anychance because we had logged in at a similar time and part of the forums were gone. Do you know anything new, or any info to add.

someboddy

someboddy

Sergeant Moderator

• Ultra Members
  • 1,657 posts
I you delete something from a computer, it's only delete the pointer for the data, but the data itself stay in the hard-disc, until the computer write's a new data on the same place of the deleated data.
there are program's that can restore the deleated data if it's not been deleated yet, but maby for us its to lat...

TapeWurm

TapeWurm

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:80's nostalgia, movies.. big time, old school cartoons, retro-gaming, newsgroups, file sharing, writing, computers for 20+ years, good applications and trying to stay close to God, despite being a constant sinner.
The data is still there, unless it is setup to wipe it upon deletion. Also, with every new piece of data, the old stuff starts truely disappearing. Anyway, all this is on a remote server (pretty sure) that's owned by someone else and I doubt their interested in helping a bunch of Emufreaks get their messages back! haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users