Metal slug 5 NeoRage, Kawaks, Nebula news.

emsley

First I implore you not to full this thread with junk posts!!!

If I see one request for the RoM or anything completely irrelevant Towards this topic I shall become irritated!

Please only post good stuff in here!!!

That’s it; please fell free to share your news and rumors on a new version of the ROM.

All I know is someone some ware is playing this in Neo Rage.

Thank you. :(

GOOD NEWS I GOT SOMEONE WHO WRITING A PROGRAMME SO THAT METAL SLUG 5 CAN BE SELECTED FROM THE GAMES LIST IN NEO RAGE AND HE ALSO WORKING ON THE MAME METAL SLUG 5 TO MAKE IT PLAYABLE IN NEO RAGE X BUT ANYWAY IF I DO THIS PLEASE LOOK FOR THE LASTEST METAL SLUG 5 FOR NEO RAGE OK THANKS

i find neorage x 0.8c the best and no error in it because i find on newer versions you cant see the volume going up or down if you increase or decrease the volumne http://www.emucn.net/emu/sort.asp?classid=...40&Nclassid=307 its the best one get it from this site it has no errors in it and all the files are in it to make it work all i want to know is how do i add the name metal slug 5 to the games list so you can select metal slug 5 from the list.

i find neorage x 0.8c the best and no error in it because i find on newer versions you cant see the volume going up or down if you increase or decrease the volumne  http://www.emucn.net/emu/sort.asp?classid=...40&Nclassid=307  its the best one get it from this site it has no errors in it and all the files are in it to make it work all i want to know is how do i add the name metal slug 5 to the games list so  you can select metal slug 5 from the list.

Metal Slug 5 doesn't work in NeoRAGEx yet. Games don't have to be in the list for them to work. You really can't change the gamelist by yourself unless you know a great deal about ASM hacking.

i read that now but i wanted it to say metal slug 5 without the neorage recognizing it was in roms folder. do alot of you also know that alot of things are missing from the game compared to screenshots and stuff i noticed the firebombs not in it but in screenshots i see them in. also laser at certain point in game where whern i play it not there. and also do you find the water in mission 1 so loud you cant enjoy the music. i want the next rom of it to be the final one so we dont have to worry about it anymore just enjoy the game.

yes i am saying there is no firebombs i have seen and i know about it makes it bigger if your fat. also the screenshots i seen the vehicles have not appeared in this metal slug 5 yet maybe cus it for mame and not the neorage one the best neorage is the 0.8c one which i got from a japanese site.