Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

mslug 5 work on mame

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

HandsomeMonkey

HandsomeMonkey

Novice

• Members
  • 39 posts
Click to view battle stats
so we got mslug5 to work on mame, now can we get it to work on kawa x??
would be nice... :)

MAXXXKKK

MAXXXKKK

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
Im working on that but whn I do the same way that I used to run Samurai V and SVC, doesnt works correctly, when the game begins the sound is horrible and the graphics are all mix, I dont Know whats the problem cause Im using the same rom set that I use to play in the New version of Mame, and that one works great in the PC

Anyone can help meeeee???????? PLEASE!!!!!

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
umm didn't you noticed the mslug5 on kawa-x topic :(

Don't mean to act as a mean person but you should've made the post there instead of making a new one but do what you want :)

Edited by Prican25, 30 December 2003 - 01:53 PM.

HandsomeMonkey

HandsomeMonkey

Novice

• Members
  • 39 posts

umm didn't you noticed the mslug5 on kawa-x topic :P

Don't mean to act as a mean person but you should've made the post there instead of making a new one but do what you want :(

sorry dude my bad u can close the thread down if u want :P ill go and use the other thread....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users