registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Visible area modifications - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Visible area modifications

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

haynor666

haynor666

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts
I'm trying to change some resolutions (Gang Buster, Thunder Cross, Gladiator, MadCrash) in thunderx.cpp and snk.cpp but so far I really don't know how this can be done with all these recent changes. From what I can see I cannot use MCFG_ anymore. Any advise, please?

Seems I don't fully understand how to use m_screen and screen parameters. I didn't have any problems with system1.

Edited by haynor666, 30 December 2018 - 11:13 AM.

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 91 posts

I haven't understood how the new mechanism works too but this should work for example for thunderx.cpp

subdevice<screen_device>("screen")->set_visarea(14*8, (64-14)*8-1, 2*8, 30*8-1);

You must put this in the derived machine_config you want to modify. In thunderx.cpp for example you should find SCONTRA(CONFIG) in the derived machine_configs and add the line.

In this way you can also change refresh rate and so on.

Hope this helps.

haynor666

haynor666

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts

And that did the trick in both cases. So, I can directly screen from it's defined device.

I'll again convince Robbert to implement patches for Thunder Cross and Gang Busters. Those black borders are really annoying :/

Many thanks MameSick for help and Happy New Year to You :))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users