registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.205 - Page 2 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.205

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

haynor666

haynor666

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts

I'm not programmer, I've just learn to modified some part of mame code to suit my needs. If I'll find some broken stuff that I can repair and I'm using in my custom build then I'll try to fix it.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,643 posts

Requested change to ssv.cpp done.

Mamesick, you can always take this project back whenever you want. I'm finding I don't have enough time as I'd like to dedicate to it.

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 91 posts

Mamesick, you can always take this project back whenever you want. I'm finding I don't have enough time as I'd like to dedicate to it.

It won't happen. Too much bad things happened when I was the mantainer of MAMEUIFX and the haters are still there. So feel free to leave if you wish. It's an hobby, not a paid job.

Edited by mamesick, 11 January 2019 - 10:24 AM.

haynor666

haynor666

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts
<p>Bad news - entire neo-geo patch including raster hack needs fixing :/</p>
<p>cidelsa driver also needs manual fixing but this will be fast and easy.</p>

Edited by haynor666, 13 January 2019 - 03:57 PM.

Agard

Agard

Novice

• Members+
  • 42 posts

Oh no please don't kill ARCADE it's the only exc. that doesn't include all the non arcade roms & if i knew how to compile an exc. I would do it each month. Mamesick you can always maintain ARCADE under a different name & if I got shown how to do things properly i will help when i can & i'm pretty sure others will too.

ARCADE is number 1 thanks to all that contribute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users