registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ESC key non-responsive? - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ESC key non-responsive?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

chijb55

chijb55

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 5 posts

I have this issue on multiple computers now; both my desktop PC and my arcade machine.  Both running Windows 10, same (new) build.

The escape <esc> key no longer seems responsive in exiting a game (or the main program).  This is NOT related to the new build; I've seen it now for the last couple of builds.  I thought it was just me, or related to my arcade setup front end (AttractMode).  But now I'm seeing it on my normal PC, just running Aracade64 by itself.  I have to hit <esc> over and over again for it to react.

I've tried un-mapping and re-mapping it, with the same effect.

Is anyone else seeing this?  I think it's a MAME (core) issue, not an Arcade64 issue, but I'd like to see if anyone else has noticed this behavior.

Thanks.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,565 posts

I use Windows 7 and have not noticed any issues with Esc.

Agard

Agard

Novice

• Members+
  • 24 posts

Apparently there's a bug with vjoy so if you use that then you gotta install the new update & set up again.

vJoy 2.1.8.39 is latest but don't ask me how to set it up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users