registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.198 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.198

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,578 posts
ARCADE 32/64 0.198 are released.

Changes:
- Fixed a problem with some neogeo games

Download location: http://arcade.mameworld.info/

Agard

Agard

Novice

• Members+
  • 25 posts

Thanks my good friend great work.

Agard

Agard

Novice

• Members+
  • 25 posts
in this game soukyugurentai / terra diver i change the bios to a euro bios then reset, then the game loads as terra diver how can i keep it so that it stays as terra diver as i'm sure there's gotta be a way of doing this without having to change the bios to a euro bios then reset every time can anyone help in this. thanks

Edited by Agard, 30 May 2018 - 03:56 PM.

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 80 posts

Right-click on the game. From  the context menu select "Properties". Then "Miscellaneous". You'll see a BIOS section where you can select the BIOS for that game. Click on "Apply" then "OK". Now you'll be able to play without have to change the BIOS again during game and reset. You can do this for every game you wish, for example in some NeoGeo games I use Japan BIOS because there are different soundtracks.....

Agard

Agard

Novice

• Members+
  • 25 posts

Bloody amazing just as simple as that thank you so much mamesick ! even google couldn't give me a straight answer & i bet theres more than me that appreciates it. thanks again

Midnight Kid

Midnight Kid

Novice

• Members+
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Rock, volleyball, poker and other card games.
Within a few days I launched the Metal Slug roms.
3rd, 5th parts and X Edition made the following errors:

mslug3 - Caught unhandled St9bad_alloc exception: std::bad_alloc
mslug5 - un7z: error decompressing 268-p1cr.p1 (and another dumps) from rom\mslug5.7z (2)
mslugx - un7z: error decompressing 250-p1cr.p1 (and another dumps) from rom\mslug5.7z (2)

There are same errors in HBMAME. What to do with it?

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,578 posts

Works for me. Your roms are corrupted.

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 80 posts

Added new option to the GUI in "Miscellaneous II" section:

- Enable DRC CPU core if available (enabled by MAME core by default)

Linked only the SRC\OSD\WINUI portion of ARCADE code.

http://www.mediafire...w/winui_drc.7z/

Let me know if there are problems, it compiled here with ARCADE 0.198 source hosted at your site.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,578 posts

Thank you, it has been added and appears to work.  :)

dany777

dany777

Novice

• Members+
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:The best MAME i know

I dont know what happened here but the mouse is no longer locked and i can get it outside from the games, also, i can no longer link Virtua Racing/Formula with 2 PCs or 2 emulators on the same PC.
Everytime i set the Link type to Master, Slave or Live, when i exit it always goes "CANCELLED"

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 80 posts

About the VR/VF bug:

http://mametesters.o...iew.php?id=7015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users