registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Official MAMEUI/MewUI GUI in Arcade. - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Official MAMEUI/MewUI GUI in Arcade.

- - - - - ARCADE

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

uvsthem

uvsthem

Novice

• Members+
  • 23 posts

Is it possible to add the official MAMEUI/MewUI to Arcade? The current MAMEUI doesn't scale properly on 4K displays. I'm currently looking for alternative front ends if anyone has  suggestions. I'm trying out MxUI at the moment but it doesn't seem to want to save column sizes positions.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,619 posts

I don't understand the question.

If you're asking for a non-gui version of Arcade then start it from the command line as such:

>arcade64 ___empty

(there's 3 underscores there).

The colours are different to the MAME ones due to custom modifications in Arcade, but it looks OK.

If you were asking for something else then make it clear what you're after.

uvsthem

uvsthem

Novice

• Members+
  • 23 posts

I don't understand the question.

If you're asking for a non-gui version of Arcade then start it from the command line as such:

>arcade64 ___empty

(there's 3 underscores there).

The colours are different to the MAME ones due to custom modifications in Arcade, but it looks OK.

If you were asking for something else then make it clear what you're after.

Ah, this is exactly what I was asking for. Thank you. Do you know if it is possible to exit the game and return to the built in (non-gui version of Arcade) MAME gui? Whenever I exit a game it exits completely out of Arcade/MAME.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ARCADE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users