registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.197 - Page 4 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.197

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

haynor666

haynor666

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 102 posts

There is one option MameSick. Since Robert is official mamedev maybe he can pull proper code into official branch. I don't he needs anyones aproval, right Robert?

Hyperscorpio

Hyperscorpio

Novice

• Members+
  • 22 posts

This has been asked before.

Click on +BIOS on the left. Click on BIOS, not the +.

In the games list, you'll see Tourvision PCE Bootleg down the screen.

It uses a software list, which you access via the Tab menu.

Yes... but it doesn´t show any videogames in. In mame it have a few. I remember a soccer game.
Formation Soccer - Human Cup '90 (Tourvision PCE bootleg) [MAME]

It was added in Mame version 0.165 but it seems they remove all those games?

Edited by Hyperscorpio, 30 August 2018 - 07:02 PM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,628 posts

Works for me... make sure you have the xml file in your hash folder. It's supplied with the program.

Hyperscorpio

Hyperscorpio

Novice

• Members+
  • 22 posts

Works for me... make sure you have the xml file in your hash folder. It's supplied with the program.

Now i get it thanks. I didn´t know it was moved to no-intro roms.
Is there a nother system in the bios just run more roms? Thanks =)

Edited by Hyperscorpio, 08 September 2018 - 11:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users