A very tiny update : raine 0.64.15

Tux

Just because someone noticed the fps setting from the game options dialog was not saved per game and he needed it !

So you need to enable 1st "save per game screen settings" in video options, and then the fps setting will be saved with this new 0.64.15, that's all there is about it !

There is only a windows binary because I can't build the debian package anymore, I used an old laptop for that, and it's mostly broken now and I had to update it and it doesn't use debian anymore, so that's the end of the debian packages, sorry ! The source is updated and tagged in git though, so you can always build from source with enough courage !

Direct link to the download page : http://raine.1emulation.com/download/latest.html

Edited by Tux

Yeah yeah I know and the fun part is that you don't always get the rubbish. I guess there is more than 1 web server and 1 of them is misconfigured about 7z files. I reported this a very long time ago, and more than once, but it's still here... At least some things don't change in this universe ! ;)

• Like 1

Ah yes I had heard they wanted to convert the cds to chd.

Yeah indeed I don't really see any reason to do that. If someone wants to do it, patch welcome though ! :)

it's just that raine already supports many cd formats, if this one added something like allowing to have smaller games on disk I would add it, but on the contrary they are probably bigger than standard images, espeically if using an iso + mp3 format. In fact mame did this because it's easier for them to handle chds everywhere.

For me it doesn't add anything except eventually problems if I wanted to support this !