registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.195 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.195

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,550 posts

ARCADE 32/64 0.195 are released. It's earlier than usual because I have other matters to attend to tomorrow.

Changes:
-

Download location: http://arcade.mameworld.info/

dany777

dany777

Novice

• Members+
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:The best MAME i know

When i saw on Mameinfo this line: Hook up ES5510 effects DSP, i tried Riding Fight to see if the sounds is updated... however, when it tried loading the audio chip, it crashes Arcade and i keep trying over and over

Agard

Agard

Novice

• Members+
  • 20 posts
Thank you so much for your ARCADE 0.195 build.

In your last build & this one also I got this error                    finalizr.XML (11) : error.parsing cheat xpression *temp0 = maincpu.ob@ 8A83* (unknown symbol)
It's for FINALIZER - SUPER TRANSFORMATION                  I had cheats enabled so had to disable cheats. Where do I report this cheat problem ?

It's OK I found where to post.

Also I can confirm Riding Fight (Ver. 1.00) crashes ARCADE although I did get Riding Fight (Ver. 1.0A) & (Ver. 1.0J) to work once but can't get it to do again even though I cleared the NVRAM.

I can also say that I got a build for ARCADE 0.194 off someone else & his version crashed a lot but not always so I think it could be what version of tools there using to compile, but if I find that this ARCADE 0.195 build. is starting to crash on some of my favourite games it's gotta be something different.

I'll report back once I have played a huge varity of games but for now just the Riding Fight roms crash.

I just checked with another MAME UI & the diffrerence is obvious to me as in that version it is classed as fully working & in ARCADE it's classed as working with problems so I would say Robert has either missed something or he's built it with a version just before the sound was fixed. That's my theory, so hopefully if Robert has got some spare time to make another build then i'm sure he will.

Edited by Agard, 28 February 2018 - 02:38 AM.

Smoker1

Smoker1

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

@Robert : What would be required to get this created for the Vita?

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,550 posts

dany777, agard : http://mametesters.o...iew.php?id=6894

smoker1 : no idea

Hyperscorpio

Hyperscorpio

Beginner

• Members+
  • 18 posts

If Photo Play 2000 will make it work, i hope see him in Arcade anytime soon :)

jsjyqz

jsjyqz

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 4 posts
@Robert if the new ES5510 device and sound fixed can reslove the riding fight crash?

Edited by jsjyqz, 14 March 2018 - 01:46 AM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,550 posts

Yes, if the ES5510 is fixed, then riding fight will be ok. But need to wait for mamedev.

jsjyqz

jsjyqz

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 4 posts
@Robert nice work,riding fight working again,hope the sound also can be fixed one day!

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,550 posts

Yes I noticed that someone fixed the ES5510 crash problems recently.

So, at least it can be played now. The developer is aware of the sound problems, perhaps one day it will be fixed.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,550 posts

There's work going on with Qsound, which, if implemented would cause CPS1 and CPS2 to run very slowly. The developer is trying to streamline it before putting it in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users