registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Can I start without the splash screen? - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Can I start without the splash screen?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Zalica

Zalica

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 4 posts

My display scale is 125%, and the splash screen has a big part of blank/gray.

And It worked the same way with mameuifx

Attached File  Clipboard 1.jpg   59.89K   5 downloads

Can I start without the splash screen?Thank you.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,471 posts
That's weird. Is that windows 10?

There's no way to turn it off currently.

Zalica

Zalica

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 4 posts
yes. Windows 10 x64 with the red stone 3 update. My language is Chinese simplified.

And I came across a guy with the same problem ,his splash screen is as follow
Attached File  11.jpg   14.57K   2 downloads

he is using win10 1703 resolution 1920*1080

Edited by Zalica, 01 December 2017 - 11:10 AM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,471 posts
There's no support for win10-specific things, such as screen scaling. The reason is that the emulator has to run on XP, which doesn't know about any of that.

Zalica

Zalica

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 4 posts

I see . Thank you .

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 65 posts

I believe it's correct behaviour, upscaling feature in WIN 10 doesn't work for images or bitmaps. So this is expected. And not fixable without removing the splash image completely. ARCADE GUI code is DPI aware, it's coded in the .manifest file. Though unfortunately some windows/dialogs have fixed fonts and so the result is not optimal.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,471 posts
Didn't know about any of that, not having ever worked on any win10 stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users