registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> 502 Bad Gateway - Gossip Café [/offtopic] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

502 Bad Gateway

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,565 posts
Why is this happening so much lately? It affects every site on the server, and is the new "normal" condition.

It's only luck if access is available, most of the time it's broken.

Superman

Superman

Evil Supes

• Premium Members
  • 554 posts
It’s happening every day for me at various times. Is Miskie still in charge of the server?

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,565 posts
In theory, yes I believe so.

In the last 2 weeks it was down 98% of the time for me.

Hard Core Rikki

Hard Core Rikki

Proud Fan

• Staff Members
  • 244 posts
  • Interests:Emulation. Among others.

nginx is often troublesome. Unlike other servers like litespeed, it needs more careful setup. Maybe the server could use a refresh, alongside the forum software.

Jitway

Jitway

Headbanger#1

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 1,627 posts
  • Interests:Gaming. php scripting and musix what else is there.

Ya I have been keeping people informed on our Facebook page about this. Been more down than up lately.

Hard Core Rikki

Hard Core Rikki

Proud Fan

• Staff Members
  • 244 posts

For people who dont use facebook or IM, maybe a permanent Discord chatroom could help keep people in touch when theyre not on the site. It can be used without an account and is more accessible than IRC.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,565 posts
Well, since I created this thread, there's been no more outages. However none of the server admins has logged in for a while which lends credence to the theory that the place is running on autopilot.

As to what actually caused the problem, nobody knows.

Jitway

Jitway

Headbanger#1

• Ultra Staff Members
  • 1,627 posts
  • Interests:Gaming. php scripting and musix what else is there.

It was bad karma...lol.

Hard Core Rikki

Hard Core Rikki

Proud Fan

• Staff Members
  • 244 posts

IMO establishing a separate channel for communication should be considered. That'd give staff and users a venue to discuss things and maybe collaborate

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.

Everything needs an upgrade around here. I don't know the status on miskie, but I'll try to contact him regarding the server errors.

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,680 posts
  • Interests:I game bro
Weird

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users