registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> "Available" and "Working" ROMS qty not updating? - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Jump to content

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

"Available" and "Working" ROMS qty not updating?

- - - - -

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1
chijb55

chijb55

    Newbie Poster

  • Members+
  • 4 posts

After a full audit, both the "Working" and "Available" ROMS qty count (bottom right) show the total number of ROMS and NOT the actual Available/Working qty.  Unless I'm doing something really wrong, this looks like a bug.



#2
Robert

Robert

    Alchemist

  • User Admin
  • 11,469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land of Oz
Just tried it..

Did full audit, then All Games = 10166, Available = 9581, Working = 8875.

So, not a bug. Did you try deleting gui\GAMESTAT.ini ?

#3
chijb55

chijb55

    Newbie Poster

  • Members+
  • 4 posts

That did it.  Was making me crazy <grin>, thanks.  Not a bug; user caused error.

 

FYI:  in the Gamestat.ini there are 8 items listed like so:  005 0,2,-1,65668,273,0,0

 

After the name tag ("005") the second item is the GameID.  Items 7 and 8 are # plays and play time (in seconds).  What are 3-6?

 

Curious, as I'm using this with an Excel file I've written to (somewhat) update the gamsestat.ini file to track my historical play count/play times of over 30+ years on many of these games.  Which i can do, but apparently (even though it all boots fine and shows the right data) it also screws up the available/working count as per above.  Is there any documentation on deciphering the gamestat.ini file, or can you point me in the right direction?  (I write a new gamestat.ini file changing only items 7 & 8.  Maybe i just wrote every availalbe ROM name into this, even if it had zero plays.  that may be what i did wrong.).  Still curious as to what's stored in data slots 3-6 (!).

 

Thanks so much for the reply.  Glad to have a great frontend.  I find mameui ...unfirendly, and harder to configure for just an arcade cabinet.  This is perfect, or as close to it as I've seen.  Nice work.



#4
Robert

Robert

    Alchemist

  • User Admin
  • 11,469 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land of Oz
It's all listed at the bottom of https://github.com/R...nui/game_opts.h

game short-name;
game number;
rom audit status;
sample audit status (placeholder because ARCADE doesn't validate samples);
cache-lower (the part of the cache that is calculated in the same source, further up);
cache-upper (the part of the cache calculated in winui_util.cpp);
play-count;
play-time;

Do not change anything in the file (except play counters) otherwise weird bugs occur. You can delete the file though.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users