registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.191 - Page 2 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.191

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,565 posts
Well, first time that the forum has been available for a week.

I wonder if it's just a server fault, or if we've been under attack... release of 0.192 is next Wednesday and I've drawn up contingency plans just in case.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,565 posts
And, after 2 more days the forum is momentarily available... In case anyone gets to read this, please log future bugs at github:

https://github.com/R...t/store1/issues

Unless this place can improve its reliability, there will be no general discussion forum for the present time.

edit: and the forum posting bugs are really starting to piss me off! Don't ever make the mistake of having a carriage return at the end of the post.

Zarzon

Zarzon

Novice

• Members+
  • 32 posts

What is portaudio?

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,565 posts
It's another option of audio output. It works ok to my ears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users