registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.190 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.190

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,471 posts
ARCADE 32/64 are released.

Changes:
- Fixed problem with it running on XP
- Fixed blue progress bar
- A new caching mechanism was added. This fixes incorrect reporting of a game's status, and speeds up the start time of the GUI.
- If the game doesn't support save states, then the options to save and load save states are greyed out.
- You should delete gui\gamestat.ini before starting ARCADE 0.190 for the first time, otherwise some weird bugs might occur. Then press F5.

As always, the releases only have the binary. Any other needed files come with the standard MAME from mamedev.org.

Download location: http://arcade.mameworld.info/

If there's bugs, post them here, but take notice of the provisos in the Welcome thread.

dany777

dany777

Novice

• Members+
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:The best MAME i know

Is ok if i have to re-scan all my roms, GJ with the new version.

Also, i see the Tourvision in the BIOS folder, but i dont see the Tourvision games when i extend the list from the left.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,471 posts
Tourvision uses a software-list, like MESS consoles do. ARCADE doesn't have software facilities. You need to start up Tourvision, then press Tab and use the internal File Manager to load your roms.

Or, if you want all the GUI features, then use MAMEUI.

dany777

dany777

Novice

• Members+
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:The best MAME i know

Ow.

Oh well, at least thanks for telling me

Valtric59

Valtric59

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 3 posts

Hello

There is a problem with pocket gal, it runs too fast, there is the same problem with all games with the driver pcktgal.cpp.

It is very strange because in the arcade source, this driver is not present, so not modified.

No problem with original mame, hard to understand.

AntoPISA

AntoPISA

Novice

• Members+
  • 26 posts
Online the 0.190 update packs of Snap and Titles.
Here: http://www.progettosnaps.net/arcade/

Zarzon

Zarzon

Novice

• Members+
  • 27 posts

All games are now available...  also unavailable. :mail:

Zarzon

Zarzon

Novice

• Members+
  • 27 posts

Why I can't view unavailable roms?

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,471 posts
Did you delete gui\gamestat.ini? Try that, then after starting ARCADE, press F5 to refresh your roms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users