registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.189 - Page 2 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.189

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 61 posts

I guess that probably he has to update the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable to something more recent. I have no links, but Google could help. Tough, XP is no more supported by Microsoft so the official site will not offer anything to download for his OS. 

Just noticed that the sycophants pricks are still there.... Well, it's just part of the fun. Keep up the good work, I appreciated your latest fixes/improvements to the GUI.

Edited by mamesick, 31 August 2017 - 06:17 PM.

witek-pl

witek-pl

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Unfortunately this version not start on my WIN XP 32bit. After double click nothing happen, no errors. Previous version working.

Chanbara

Chanbara

Novice

• Members+
  • 27 posts

I already have installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) - 14.0.23026

I believe that is the most recent version available for Windows XP 32-bit.

Patman666

Patman666

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
This version creates verbose.log and winui.log files while this is disabled in mame.ini.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,428 posts
Quite true.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,428 posts
OK, to get XP going again (I don't have XP here at this time), I have replaced wcscpy_s with wcscpy (actually it was _tcscpy_s with _tcscpy but anyway..).

Also, I had made it so when you right-clicked in the tree area (the left pane), the folders would be sorted. But, this made the blue progress bar at the start do weird things. This has now been fixed.

If you like to compile, you can pull down the 2 new files (winui.cpp and treeview.cpp) and make a new ARCADE and see if it works.

Chanbara

Chanbara

Novice

• Members+
  • 27 posts

Thank you for the fix, Robbberto.  

It would take a very long time to compile it myself on my old PC.  So if someone with a modern PC would be kind enough to compile ARCADE32 and post a link to the download it would be appreciated.

Edited by Chanbara, 01 September 2017 - 11:56 PM.

demonkatze

demonkatze

• Members+
  • 19 posts

Thank you always for great release!

Chanbara, here you are! :-)
https://drive.google...Slk1TDVMeWROOTA

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,428 posts
Also decided to upload new versions to the server for all to enjoy.

demonkatze

demonkatze

• Members+
  • 19 posts

That's a very good idea!
Thank you again for your kindness. :-)

Hyperscorpio

Hyperscorpio

Beginner

• Members+
  • 12 posts

No chances to release a nother arcade version because of alligator hunt game is going to be fixed for MAME 0.190?  Thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users