registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.189 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.189

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,469 posts
ARCADE 32/64 are released.

Changes:
- History indexing made much faster.
- Movies and Videos directory have been merged, use the same one for both things.
- Added right-click option to read the game's PDF manual (you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed).
- Fixed M1FX button to tell you if m1fx.exe not found instead of doing nothing.
- Fixed right-click "View Zipfile Content" if you have multiple rom directories defined.
- If no games in the list, prevent right-click from working, also remove references to "005".

As always, the releases only have the binary. Any other needed files come with the standard MAME from mamedev.org.

Download location: http://arcade.mameworld.info/

If there's bugs, post them here, but take notice of the provisos in the Welcome thread.

Chanbara

Chanbara

Novice

• Members+
  • 27 posts

I could not load the emulator.  I got an error message stating:

The procedure entry point wcscpy_s could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll.

(I'm using ARCADE32 on Win XP 32-bit.)

Josef1975

Josef1975

Beginner

• Members+
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:MAME

no problems on windows 10 pro64 bit with arcade64. but xp is still official supported?

Agard

Agard

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 9 posts

Hi folks download link is not working if you didn't know.

dany777

dany777

Novice

• Members+
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:The best MAME i know

Its been alot since i dont go in the 1emulation forums.

Its nice to have a new Arcade version finally, but i think i have sayed this before but i forgot: The tourvision games are missing

Agard

Agard

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 9 posts

I would like them added as its just basically like the neogeo carts & is mega play that gave you time for money ? well anyway those 2 systems together in 1,

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,469 posts
Chanbara:

wcscpy_s

<string.h> or <wchar.h>

Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003

In other words, wcscpy_s has been around since Windows 95. Are you running SP3 on your XP? If others complain of the same problem then I'll consider changing it.

Dany777: I forgot about the tourvision problem. I'll try to find out what's going on.

Agard

Agard

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 9 posts

Figured it out how to get 0.189

32 bit link     http://arcade.mamewo...ade189_32bit.7z

64 bit link     http://arcade.mamewo...ade189_64bit.7z

copy & paste to your browser if won't work

Edited by Agard, 31 August 2017 - 12:58 AM.

Midnight Kid

Midnight Kid

Beginner

• Members+
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Rock, volleyball, poker and other card games.

Yeah, that's all cool! Thanks  :jester:

Chanbara

Chanbara

Novice

• Members+
  • 27 posts

Are you running SP3 on your XP? If others complain of the same problem then I'll consider changing it.

Yes, I'm running SP3 on my XP.  I have all windows updates installed except for .NET Framework 4.  I intentionally chose not to install that because when it first got released by Microsoft it slowed down the boot time of my PC considerably.  I'm not sure if Microsoft ever wind up fixing that issue, but I remember reading hundreds of complaints from users who were experiencing the same issue.  And since I never came across a program that I used that needed .NET Framework 4, I never reinstalled it after I uninstalled it.

I'm not sure if that's the reason why I'm receiving that error message.  Is that why?

Edited by Chanbara, 31 August 2017 - 02:16 PM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,469 posts
You don't need .NET 4 on XP unless you install something that needs it.

When you boot up, a service runs that generates .NET stuff, but on XP it slows the machine down too much (as you found). You can go into Services applet (under Manage) and disable those services. They have names like .NET something, or Microsoft .NET Framework. They are not needed to run.

Anyway none of that has any effect on your problem with wcscpy_s.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users