registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Is there no big progress for non-working titles ? - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is there no big progress for non-working titles ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

18Phoenix

18Phoenix

Beginner

• Members+
  • 14 posts

Hi everyone,

just a small in-between question.

There're so many great games with not-working status, sometimes since years and especially in the CHD section.

Isn't there any progress ?

On the other side there roms marked as not-working, but I completed them without noticing graphic, sound or protection problems.

Example: Salamder 2 (salmndr2)

Who knows how many roms work well and have not-working Status.

Edited by 18Phoenix, 25 August 2017 - 11:31 AM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,428 posts
If you find any games that are not included in ARCADE but appear to be playable let me know and I'll add them in.

However if the game is already there but marked not working, that is up to the Devs to decide the status.

18Phoenix

18Phoenix

Beginner

• Members+
  • 14 posts

That was just a general MAME question. I know that ARCADE sorts out the not-working titles what is great.

But there're so many title I'm waiting for to become playable especially in the CHD section.

It's nice to dump them but when noone works on it to become playable it's a little bit useless in my opinion.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,428 posts
Don't forget that there's only a few Devs, all of whom are not being paid, and have their real lives to look after as well.

Since there's no pay involved, the devs work on whatever happens to interest them at that moment, or maybe do nothing for a while.

With github, anyone can work on a game and create a Pull Request. Work is no longer limited to devs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users