registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.188 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.188

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,372 posts
ARCADE 32/64 are released.

Changes:
- Big fixes to get around breakage from the core. Thanks to Mamesick for all his work on this.
- History display was completely rewritten. This adds marp.dat, giving 8 dats in total.
- Note that the text format in dat files is interpreted slightly differently - the text is displayed as is. No need for extra blank lines and so on.

As always, the releases only have the binary. Any other needed files come with the standard MAME from mamedev.org.

Download location: http://arcade.mameworld.info/

If there's bugs, post them here, but take notice of the provisos in the Welcome thread.

18Phoenix

18Phoenix

Beginner

• Members+
  • 12 posts

Hui, how fast, great  :thumbsup1:

Big thanks, Robert, and of course as well to Mamesick.

Hyperscorpio

Hyperscorpio

Beginner

• Members+
  • 11 posts

Error Loading Ini File after opening a game. Already deleted but the error doesn´t go aways. Thanks :)

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,372 posts
What game? Show me a screenshot of the error.

Hyperscorpio

Hyperscorpio

Beginner

• Members+
  • 11 posts

What game? Show me a screenshot of the error.

1K79wV6.png

Every time i press enter on any game just do this.

MAME 64 Bits.

Don´t forget, i send you a private note on pd with many rom hacks for hbmame. Thanks.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,372 posts
It means you have to set up your plugins path and your plugin.ini location.

Or, if they are correct, then your plugin.ini is corrupted.

Hyperscorpio

Hyperscorpio

Beginner

• Members+
  • 11 posts

It means you have to set up your plugins path and your plugin.ini location.

Or, if they are correct, then your plugin.ini is corrupted.

Nop. I extract to a new clean folder and it does the same thing, i told you in the last comment i delete all the .ini's, nvram, cfg's and any other junk files are in the folders.

Try that. Press enter on a game.

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 56 posts

You need \PLUGIN\ folder from official MAME distribution and you must put where you ARCADE64.EXE lives. Then delete \INI\PLUNGIN.INI if it exists and restart.

Hyperscorpio

Hyperscorpio

Beginner

• Members+
  • 11 posts

You need \PLUGIN\ folder from official MAME distribution and you must put where you ARCADE64.EXE lives. Then delete \INI\PLUNGIN.INI if it exists and restart.

Big Thanks!

Chanbara

Chanbara

Novice

• Members+
  • 22 posts

The parent ROMset "fantasy" does not exist in ARCADE.  Instead, the parent ROMset in ARCADE for this game is "fantasyu".  So somebody must have made a mistake naming this parent.

Chanbara

Chanbara

Novice

• Members+
  • 22 posts

Also, I've known about the following bug in ARCADE for months but never gotten around to reporting it...

If ARCADE is loaded.  And one of your games is missing some files.  And then you add the corresponding missing files to the game's zip.  And then you right-click on the game and audit it.  The ROM check will still say "NOT FOUND" and the game will still be displayed as unavailable.  You have to close ARCADE and reload it and then right-click on the game again and audit it, then the ROM check will correctly say "AVAILABLE".

I hope I explained this bug coherently.

Edited by Chanbara, 27 July 2017 - 02:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users