registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Some HLSL help please :( - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Some HLSL help please :(

- - - - -

Best Answer demonkatze , 08 July 2017 - 02:44 AM

Have you tried either to copy files in "ini/preset" folder to "ini" folder or to change any HLSL settings in "mame.ini" ?
Preset in "mame.ini" has been deleted since any previous version, so If you haven't changed, even if enabled HLSL it doesn't do anything.

I tried with ARCADE64 0.187 and both work fine.

hmm... I can’t think of anything else.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

bytestorm

bytestorm

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Collecting arcade and console systems.

Hey all!

Just found out about this wonderful version of mame today and I really like it so far. Superfast and alot slimmer!

But I cant get HLSL to work.. I have tried and copy all files and folders from the regular mame64 187 release into the folder of Arcade64 187, activating it in the ini and whatnot :/.

I have it working in my regular versions of mame but I would really like to use Arcade64 :D.

I am guessing its something simple regarding paths or such in the inis but I cant figure it out.. I have been trying all possible combinations I can think of for the last 3 hours straight and I am about to give up.

Could anyone please tell me how and what I need to do to get it working?

As I said, I do have HLSL working in the regular mame, and mameui. But even if I set it to activate in the gui or in the mame ini it still doesnt do anything :/. D3D is set also ofc..

Thanks for your time!

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,342 posts
I never use HLSL, but hopefully another member will pass by soon with the answer.

Thanks for waiting! :-)

bytestorm

bytestorm

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts
Thanks :). I am sure I have missed something simple but I can't figure it put. But hopefully someone with a working setup could give me some advice!

I have been wanting a lightweight mame for a long time so this one would be great to use :)

mamesick

mamesick

Novice

• Members+
  • 46 posts

You should check maybe which is the path of your HLSL folder in ARCADE. Options--->Directories--->Select the "HLSL Files" voice and check. You can setup the correct path there. Hope this helps

bytestorm

bytestorm

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts

You should check maybe which is the path of your HLSL folder in ARCADE. Options--->Directories--->Select the "HLSL Files" voice and check. You can setup the correct path there. Hope this helps

Thanks for the great tips! Sadly it didnt help. The path was correct but I even tried to choose the HLSL from my working install of the original mame (that works), but still nothing :/.

I cant for the life of me figure out whats missing? I usually just need to activate it and set video to D3D.. I even got another PC and tried it on today, but still no HLSL effects are showing when running ARCADE64..

Hmm.. the search continues :D

bytestorm

bytestorm

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts

doublepost :/.

Edited by bytestorm, 07 July 2017 - 07:27 PM.

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,342 posts

doublepost :/.

Yeah, forum bug. If your post turns into crap, press F5.

demonkatze

demonkatze

• Members+
  • 13 posts
✓  Best Answer

Have you tried either to copy files in "ini/preset" folder to "ini" folder or to change any HLSL settings in "mame.ini" ?
Preset in "mame.ini" has been deleted since any previous version, so If you haven't changed, even if enabled HLSL it doesn't do anything.

Edited by demonkatze, 08 July 2017 - 03:55 AM.

bytestorm

bytestorm

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 8 posts

WOW Thanks!!! That did the trick!! :D I had no idea that have even changed!! THANK YOU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users