registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> ARCADE 0.187 - ARCADE - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ARCADE 0.187

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,372 posts
ARCADE 32/64 are released.

Changes:
- Various adjustments and improvements to some games.
- Bugs in Bonze Adventure fixed [by Demonkatze].
- Sounds re-added to Monkey Magic

As always, the releases only have the binary. Any other needed files come with the standard MAME from mamedev.org.

Download location: http://arcade.mameworld.info/

If there's bugs, post them here, but take notice of the provisos in the Welcome thread.

haynor666

haynor666

• Members+
  • 57 posts

Improved namconb1 is added ?

demonkatze

demonkatze

• Members+
  • 17 posts

Yes, it's included. :-)
Thank you as always Robert, Mamesick and all others! :cat:

Edited by demonkatze, 30 June 2017 - 09:46 AM.

mamesick

mamesick

• Members+
  • 56 posts

Great release and for those curious, yes all the changes to some games posted in the previous days here are included as Demonkatze already said. :)

dany777

dany777

Novice

• Members+
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:The best MAME i know

I was gone to my vacations for 10 days, im glad to see after i came back, there is a new update for Arcade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users